Chopped Greek Salad
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 1 can garbanzo or or 2 cups fresh, cooked beans.
- 1 cup seeded and diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 8 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- olives, pitted and chopped, (Optional)
- ¼ cup Creations4You Fresh Lemon olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the garbanzo beans, or fresh cooked beans, bell pepper, tomatoes, lettuce, feta and optional olives.
- Drizzle 1/2 of the dressing (Lemon Olive Oil) on the salad, toss.
- Divide the salad on 4-6 plates and drizzle equally with remaining dressing.
- Serve immediately.